Introduction

3:21 PM


Hi, my name is Paula Peters and I’m into culture. To me, it’s not really enough going to museums or watching movies. Half the fun is talking about it. So, that’s what I’ll be doing here. I’ll post three times a week, so you can expect art posts on Mondays (a Caravaggio post is coming right after this one!), book posts on Wednesdays and movie posts on Fridays.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy it! You can reach me through the comments section or thecultureenthusiast@gmail.com 

And now, our main feature.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's good news, since the early demise of the last blog ... Need to keep my blog up-to-date, à la page ... Welcome back, Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Do come back because I usually reply to comments here.